Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A dull Tuesday afternoon.

It's a dull tuesday afternoon up here on Orcas Island. I'm staying here with my parents for the summer, and then returning to Seattle in the fall to do my last year of studies at the University of Washington. I'm majoring in Viola performance.
I'm also taking a couple writing classes online this summer, which may or may not have influenced by decision to start a blog. I mean, I have always liked writing.
I'm twenty years old, by the way. I didn't mention that in my first post. I'm turning twenty-one on July 25th, so pretty soon.
Early this afternoon I watched the first act of the opera Die Walküre by Richard Wagner. It's absolutely fantastic. Some of the most beautiful music ever written, and performed amazingly by the Metropolitan Opera with James Levine conducting.
There are so many things I want to write about here, I'm having trouble deciding what to start with. Needless to say, I'm going to be posting a lot here in the near future.
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment